The OPI Hong Kong Collection for Spring 2010 is Smokin' Hot!9:00 am
In fact, when I got my nails done at the launch for the OPI Hong Kong Collection, it lasted for 10 days despite the constant cooking, cleaning and running around that I do! Isn't that the kind of quality you want in your polish - I mean, how many of us don't have our hands deep in work and life stuff every day?
And though we are working more than ever, that doesn't mean that we don't want to look right up to the minute. That's why I'm telling you about the OPI Hong Kong Collection for Spring 2010 now. You want to be in on the hot new colours, don't you?
Suzi says, "This beautifully fresh counterpoint- of old and new; tradition and innovation; elements of classic style and sharp, modern lines - is my colour muse in this season of fashion reawakening."
- Bling Dynasty A char-”ming” gold that shimmers and glimmers
- Chop-sticking to My Story I mean it – “pick up” this warm caramel shade
- Dim Sum Plum A berry delectable delicacy
- A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find But you’ve found it- in this zesty red-orange!
- Hot & Spicy A sizzling coral that’s a kung pao wow!
- Jade is the New Black The vibrant green is the new fashion vibe
- Lucky Lucky Lavender Be pretty and prosperous in this luscious light purple
- Meet Me on the Star Ferry A Kowloon-lit, moonlit violet
- Panda-monium Pink Lend a panda a hand-a in this uproarious light pink
- Pearl of Wisdom Smart girls choose this lustrous pearl shade
- Red My Fortune Cookie And this rich red is in my future
- Suzi Says Feng Shui A serene cobalt blue to balance your yin yang
I am in love with the soft purples - they are truly feminine and romantic. The orange-y reds are great for those of us that feel that some reds can be a bit too much. The magentas look fresh and hot, while the shimmery gold of Bling Dynasty is a new take on the metallic look. And for truly fashion-forward colours, you've got to try Jade is the New Black and Suzi Says Feng Shui! Every time I wear them, people stop and ask me what it is and where they can get it!
And of course, yet another reason to love OPI is that their lacquers do not contain DBP, Toulene or Formaldehyde.
So get your Hong Collection Collection by OPI starting February 3, 2010 at a salon and/or spa near you.
These colours will elevate your mood and your wardrobe!
See my past posts on OPI awesome collections:
- OPI's Envy Express
- OPI's South Beach Collection
- OPI's Retro Fun in the Sun Collection
- OPI's Beyond Chic Softshades