Boosta Shot Energy Mix Really Works!

I have never tried Red Bull or any other energy drink, other than juices that have ingredients like ginseng, ginko biloba, etc.

So when Boosta Shot Energy Drink showed up at my door, in little squishy pouches and a large bottle complete with pump, I was a little nervous.

I think because I was worried that I would become really antsy and jittery and wondered if it would wreak havoc on my sleep that after months of getting very little, I was now sleeping almost through the night.

I think that perhaps the whole Red Bull generation kind of jaded my opinion. After all, people sucking back those types of energy drinks are usually doing it to stay up all night to party or work or study. They are desperate to stay awake and this is their last hope.

But Boosta Shot Energy Drink is nothing like that.

For starters, most energy drinks are made up of mostly sugar and caffeine. Boosta Shot is botanical based and uses herbs, amino acids and vitamins to give you energy. There is no added caffeine and zero sugar, just the good stuff like taurine, ginsens, guarana and vitamin B.

Secondly, you don't need very much of it to give you the energy you need - just 3/4 oz. oughtta do it. And you can add it into cold or hot drinks and frozen if you are that fancy at home. And yes, you could add it to your alcoholic beverage, but I think it's best in juice or soda. After all, you're looking for a little boost, not an excuse to rave on into the night.

If you're using the bottle with the pump, you can choose between 3-5 pumps and if you have the little pouches, just a half package is a good start, but you can use the whole thing for extra energy.

My Mom used it when called to work a double shift and couldn't believe how much energy she had and how it sustained throughout the day. My friend Allana tried it recently and said that maybe it was her imagination, but it seemed to pep her up quite a bit.

Just a few days ago, I found a cat and was with it most of the night, trying to figure out how to get it back to its rightful owner, though there was no collar, tags or identifying features. I got to bed at 1 am and got up at 6 am because that night I was throwing a going away party for dear neighbours that are moving - and I had been with the cat the night before so shopping for supplies and dinner ingredients and then cooking had to wait until the day of the party (thanks to store owners in the neighbourhood letting me put up posters about the cat, the rightful owners were reunited with Kinky the kitty 2 nights later).

By 4 pm, I was so exhausted I could barely see out of the slits that my eyes had become. I put a whole pouch of Boosta Shot in my Pepsi and hoped for the best.

Though the materials state that it is "flavour neutral," I found that it added a lovely soft vanilla tone to my drink, but that could have been the exhaustion turning into hallucinations.

Well folks, I am here to tell you that not only did it wake me up significantly within the first 15 minutes of me sipping at my drink, I was able to last until the guests left well after midnight and right up until cleaning up until 1 am!

So there's the proof right there.

Not only does it work, but it lasts and no jittery hands, feelings of angst or compelling need to run a marathon, clean the house and cook a week's worth of meals in only one evening.

I have seen and felt it work without nasty ingredients or side effects. In fact, I think it's such a great way to boost your energy (and only 15 calories for 3/4 oz. or 3 pumps) that the bottle now sits on our breakfast bar, ready to pump into our iced, hot or frozen beverages (margarita, anyone?).

As writers with deadlines that can occur any time of day, this is going to help out a ton.

And the occasional days when sleep just didn't happen the night before - whether it's because of the hot weather, a looming to do list or a cat that found it's way into your home and heart.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.