the napkins - Elegant Entertaining Has Never Been Easier6:00 am
- It's impossible to pick out a favourite, but having such a soft spot for New York, the Special Edition Cityscapes Collection featuring cityline silhouettes is awfully romantic.
- The DwellStudio Collection is an absolute must for modern pattern lovers. They're subtle enough to work with your own surroundings, but offer enough visual interest to make them stand out.
- Modern folks will also fall for the always in style clean lines of Mod Line.
- It's impossible to tell the Deluxe Classic Napkins aren't cloth thanks to the rich textured design.
- The hem stitching is remarkably realistic. Trust me, they'll fool your guests into thinking they're cloth too.
- This elegant and elevated floral design in an array of colours works for any occasion and season.
- Want something a little more rustic? The Kitchen Line will delight you.
- Make your table extra special on Valentines, Easter, Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas with the Holiday Collection. That being say, Frolicking Squirrels can be used year round.
- On my wish list? The unbelievable Luxe Lobster Bibs.
It's one thing to use something that's beautiful. It's another to have it stand up to all that food, wine and cocktails you're serving. I've never seen anything like it.
Add to that the fact that you can change up the look based on the occasion without a hefty investment (a set of good quality napkins can cost as much as a nice dinner for two), and you still get an incredibly sumptuous and extravagant look and feel - it's extraordinary.
And for when it's just me, tucking into a homemade, slow-cooked cassoulet or a quickly slapped together vermicelli bowl. These single-use, disposable napkins are the perfect pairing for FLOCK chicken and salads and other take-out I can't live without. In fact, I'm even breaking them out with cheap Chinese and pizza.
Because no matter what you're eating or sipping on, even it's out of a can, you deserve better than a damn paper towel.
Shop the absolutely stunning the napkin now. In the U.S.? Find a store near you.