Secret Holiday Legwear Collection - Get a Leg Up on the Holidays!

7:30 pm

Now that the holiday season is upon us, it's time to get our your party clothes. 

While I have no doubt you have more than one LBD and about 100 pairs of shoes to choose from, what you need is some spectacular hose to go with it.

One of my go-to's for years - Secret Legwear.

To really show off your gams, head straight to the Secret Gloss Pantyhose, made in Italy. Like having your legs dipped in a sheer metallic, these silky, satiny, soft ultra sheer hose lengthen, slim and deliver a glow like no other. They happen to be ultra comfy too . And thanks to the control panty, you can nibble away at the food table with ease. They are a complete dream and a holiday party must. Choose from black, nude, blush beige, and silver

I also recommend the Thigh Highs with Lace Top Band. I haven't worn thigh highs for y-e-a-r-s. So long in fact, that I didn't know people still made them. I wore these sumptuous beauties to a big celebrity gala a few weekends ago and I'm delighted to report that they stayed put all night long (I even shimmy and shook my way across the dance floor a couple of time) without a single budge. Which is way better than any other stay up/thigh high I've ever tried. And the thick lace band? So freakin' sexy. You'll keep them on long after the party. Hello handsome...

Be sure to add Silks Fishnets and Mini Diamond Pantyhose into the mix too. You wouldn't believe how the tiny textured detail ups your outfit. 

And because you have some phenomenal pants too, you've got to get a bunch of the Little Black Sock.  Cozy and springy all at once, the blend of rayon, polyester and spandex feels so good slipped in yourgorgeous heels, and you never have to worry about them staying in place. You'll also live in these for work too.

Once you've shopped Secret Legwear, you'll be all set.

You Might Also Like


Like me on Facebook