H&M's New Makeup Line - As Stylish & Essential as their Clothes


The new makeup line from H&M is phenomenal. It's as pretty, edgy and indispensable as their fashionable apparel. Whether you want to rock a neutral, day or evening look, it's all here.

Launched recently at at the Canadian flagship in the Toronto Eaton Centre, a full collection of makeup as well as haircare, body care and beauty tools can now be yours.




I tried a few items from the beautifully designed new cosmetics line:


I usually shy away from these because I see woman all the time who look powered, but the fine satiny   finish delivers only polish. It not only keeps shine at bay, it helps makeup stay put, and feels utterly weightless in the process. 

Eye Shadow Palette

In case you haven't noticed, the nude eye is all the rage. This kit gives you everything you need. And it's all you need for a beige/brown/gold smoky eye too, so you're covered no matter what.

Suitable for any complexion, these nine pearl, metallic and matte mix-and-match powders go on like a dream, taking you from day to night, lunch meeting to late drinks in one fell swoop.

Pure Radiance Powder Blusher

First of all, I absolutely love the black and gold hexagon compact. So sexy. Then there's the silky soft formulation that's sheer and yet you can build it as much or as little as you like - which means it works no matter what time of day or what look you're going for. It's easy to apply and have it look spectacular.

Matte Lip Colour

Matte lips make me nervous because I always think I'll look older or too "made up." Same goes for bright coloured lipstick. But H&M's Tangerine Tang changed all that.

This incredible formula (in a stunning heavy bullet creamy white tube with a luxe gold base) is heavily pigmented, so you just need a couple of quick swipes and your done. The vivid hue brightens my entire complexion and surprisingly, makes me feel quite confident. And the best part? It's insanely nourishing, thanks to natural oils and vitamin E, so my lips never dry out. I wore it to a big gala fundraiser on the weekend and didn't have to reapply until after dinner!

It's my new favourite (I can't wait to wear it again) and it's the gateway product that has opened me up to wearing bold lipstick and other new shades I would have never considered previously. Sigh. It's everything.

Nail Colour Trio

These limited edition sets are ideal for the holidays, both for getting yourself party ready and for stocking stuffers and gifts to friends and fam.

Lots of shimmer, shine and gloss is delivered with a nice wide brush that allows for quick and easy application. And don't worry - the drying time is minimal, which means you'll be out the door in no time.

---

The best part about the collection? Over 700 products have launched, with seasonal features and limited-edition colour collections to be added.

I want to try every single one.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.