Eye Prefer Paris Postcard Subscription - The City of Lights Delivered to your Doorstep


There are a lot of cities I have yet to travel to. Paris is right there near the top. I mean just the food, fashion and architecture alone would be enough to send me into a whirlwind of happiness forever.

So when I discovered the recent launch of Eye Prefer Paris Postcards, I fell hard. 

Richard Nahem. an ex-New Yorker living in Paris since 2005, offers this 3-month and 6-month subscription service  with three sturdy postcards (2 colour, 1 black-and-white or sepia ) of his iconic Paris photos every month.


This Paris-by-mail service has a theme allocated for every month (I received Paris rooftops!) and arrives in a stunning French blue holder, finished with a seal. Each postcard is on thick matted cardstock, so they are suitable for both mailing and framing - I did both.

These carefully curated postcards are stylish and unique with crisp photos filled with striking detail.  I sent one to my BFF who just came back from Paris and kept the two others to frame - one as a gift, and one to hang here at home.

Eye Prefer Paris Postcards is one of the most wonderful presents you can give. Not everyone can afford a vacation to Paris, but visages of one of the most beautiful cities of the world can now be yours to cherish forever.

Shop Eye Prefer Paris Postcards now and bring the City of Lights and Love home to you and yours this holiday season.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.