Caudalie Body Contouring Products - Watch the Inches Melt Away


I'm just going to say it - trying to lose weight is a bitch.

Especially in certain areas. Despite watching what I eat, taking up running and going on hour long walks every week, I reached a plateau. No matter what I did, nothing budged.

Until Caudalie came along.

Using the combo of Caudalie Crushed Cabarnet Scrub and Caudalie Contouring Concentrate it miraculously shaved off that stubborn bit of an extra inch or so. Of course, eating well and vigorously exercising helped (you should see my runners), but I couldn't have done it without Caudalie.

The two-step regimen couldn't have been easier:

In fact, I couldn't wait to shower with the Crushed Cabarnet Scrub . This amazing exfoliator, developed at the Caudalie Vinothérapie Spa in Bordeaux, France, is one of the best I've ever used.

A rich blend of grape seeds, honey, brown sugar and essential oils including lemon peel, grape seed, juniper, rose geranium, and rosemary leaf deeply scours your skin without leaving it raw. It's extremely effective but gentle. I felt so invigorated by the refreshing scent and how smooth and soft my skin was afterward. The formulation also has anti-cellulite and draining properties, so even after just two weeks of use, I was definitely more svelte. 

Following with Caudalie Contouring Concentrate was a dream. I love a dry oil because it means you don't have to wait around for your skin to dry before you can slip your clothes on. I also love how nourishing it is. I don't exactly understand dry oils, but I love them. Who wants to go around  slick with grease all day? And the scent is as alluring as perfume - slightly woodsy, very warm with a slight lemon finish.

All it you is massage it deeply into your skin after your shower (leave skin slightly damp, apply oil and then let it dry). Using many of the same ingredients as the scrub, the grape seed oil bolstered with other fabulous oils (many of which are organically grown), works to smooth your skin and it also lessen those ridges and dimples residing on your hips, thighs and derriere.

I used up every inch of the two products and my legs and hips are visibly slimmer.  Even weeks later.

Call it contouring or whatever you want, but me? I'm calling it a freakin' miracle.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.