Accessory Concierge - Jaw-Dropping Jewelry at a Price You Can Afford8:34 am
Whether you're rocking a BoHo chic, avant-garde or romantic look, all your jewelry dreams come true with Accessory Concierge.
Having short hair and thick rimmed glasses, I like to keep my earrings pretty simple, and almost always studs. But of course I want them to be stunners, nonetheless. Here are the beauties I am seriously coveting right now:
- Sadie Studs - So much more elevated than my usual plain gold studs, they go with everything and look so luxe despite the affordable pricetag (p.s. I wish they came as a lamp base too).
- Pave Chevron - I can't stop wearing these. They are so freaking beautiful. The construction is perfect - no missing or half stones, no dark background peeking through like the ones I've had in the past. They are on trend, but remain sophisticated, so they work with everything from jeans and a tee to a LBD. And they're available in both gold and silver. Swoon.
- Fulham Studs - I am a huge fan of the bar earring trend. The minimalist line design fits right in with my preference for looking uncluttered. These take the look up a notch with precisely placed crystals and half inch long 14k gold plated bars, complete with sleek geometric finials. I customize them by changing their position - horizontal, straight up or on a slight slant, following the edge of my ear. Amazing go-tos for life.
- Pave Bar Studs - Extending the bar even more, these elegant studs stretch just long enough to grab your attention, without being dangly or distracting. In other words, they're perfect. They upgrade whatever I'm wearing and are suitable for meeting friends for a casual brunch to a fancy press dinner with dignitaries.
- Tambora Pyrite Studs - While the metallic polish of these hunky rougly-hewn cubes might not be actual gold, they sure look like it (the posts are, with 24k gold fill). The shimmering squares look like they weigh a ton, but are actually super light - phew. Luminescent and glorious, they are simply magical.