Lubique Skins - Inexpensive, Stylish Stickers for Your iPhone & iPad



I change my desktop wallpaper every week and my bulletin board and my purse every month or so. I just crave a different look all the time.

Canada's own Lubique Skins offers this same personalized styling for your iPhone and iPad at prices so cheap, you can afford to get a bunch of them and swap your look as many times as you like.

I adore the vast array of looks available for your iPhone- a nautical theme is so right now, and who doesn't want to be surrounded by love? Polka dots are all the rage, whatever the colour, and the ace of spades never goes out of style. 

Don't forget to accessorize your iPad while you're at it. My favourites are the fierce zebra stripes and the cityscape at night (pictured above).

What makes Lubique stand out from the rest is not just their amazingly low prices and fantastic designs, but how easy they are to apply - say buh-bye to having to spend the afternoon smoothing out bubbles.

Show off your immense style with Lubique Skins. Again and again.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.