Corkcicle - Perfect Wine Every Time



I am lucky that being a restaurant critic and food writer means I get to try a lot of wines. I'm no expert, mind you, but I've been able to quickly discern what I like and what I don't. I've also been fortunate to learn a lot about storing and serving wine and you'd be surprised at how often red wines are served too warm.

The Corkcicle is the perfect drinking companion. If you serve your reds just a few degrees cooler, you'll be able to taste a significant difference. And if you love whites, you can leave the bottle out and keep it chilled without having to go to the trouble of either traipsing back and forth to the fridge or hauling out your ice bucket.

It's incredibly easy to use - simply keep the icicle-shaped chiller in your freezer. When you're ready to use, pour just a smidge out  for reds, and for whites pour a full glass. Insert it into the bottle. For reds, you can take it out after 15 minutes. And for whites, leave it in - it will keep your wine chilled up to an hour long.

I even conducted a taste test with friends and family one night. I opened a bottle of delicious Cabernet and we tried a small taste of it served room temperature and another after using the Corkcicle. While the warm wine was fine,  it was clear that the chilled was superior - the notes of spice were bolder, yet it also made it incredibly smooth.

I don't spend a lot on wine and I don't have a wine cellar - or even a collection, for that matter. But that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate good wine. And the Corkcicle makes it so much better.

In fact, now that I have it, I might just start a little wine collection...

Shop Corkcicle now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.