QR PetCodes - Pet Tags for the Modern Age

 
Has your pet ever wandered loose or broken-free? 

My dog once took off after a squirrel so fast, I lost my grip on the leash and I couldn't find him for what must have been only about 10 or 15 minutes, but it felt like forever without him. My heart was throbbing outta my ears and my limbs were numb, but I kept running and running. I eventually found him not too far away in someone's backyard, but it scarred me. I never want that to happen again.

Having a pet tag is an important first step, but I think QR PetCodes has the right idea with their tech-ready tags.  When someone finds your pet, they simply scan the QR code on the tag with their phone and a personalized webpage that you've set up automatically comes up. You can include everything from your number and email address to pictures and anything you need people to know about your pet when handling them.


Have you ever tried to get a strange dog or cat's collar? It can be intimidating and even scary, depending upon the animal. This way, someone can still get your pet's info by scanning from a safe distance.

And should the people who find your pet not have a smartphone, QR PetCode's website and your pet’s unique code are engraved on the back of the tag, so they'll still be taken straight to your personal webpage for your pet.

The lovely silver bone and house tags are sleek and modern and contains more information that you ever could on the tag alone.

It's a modern solution to an old problem. And one that you can feel damn good about, too (buh-bye microchips).

Get your own QR PetCodes now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.