The Chantelle Sublime Invisible Plunge Push-Up Bra - Your Summer Wardrobe Life Saver

10:12 am


I have tops and dresses that I have never worn because I just didn't have enough bras to go around. I just had the normal bra with 2 straps that you wear under everything.

But with this season's varied looks of strapless, one shoulder and t-backed tees, tanks and summer frocks, I was missing out on a whole section of clothing because I could find a bra that would do it all AND look good AND keep my breasts up and at 'em yet covered and comfortable.

That's asking a lot, I know, but I was certain I could find it if I just looked hard enough.

And voila - the award-winning Chantelle Sublime Invisible Plunge Push-Up Bra is all that I ever wanted - and even more.

First of all, you should know that Chantelle Lingerie is one of the finest lingerie houses in the world. And also one of the oldest. Being French, it is has that unique sexy allure that no one else can master in the same way. They also give great care and attention to every detail, so that you aren't just wearing a bra - you're wearing a fine garment that has been honed and crafted over decades (ie. there's no annoying tag that itches and scratches) to give you the best and most comfortable fit.

Secondly, this bra is completely undetectable under everything from your tightest tanks and tees to clingy fabrics, so you'll never have to worry about those nasty, distracting, unflattering bulging indentations again. Smooth, seamless cups keep your figure smooth and seamless, so no matter the knit or design, you can wear your clothes and for once, they won't wear you.

And thirdly, you can wear it 3 ways - halter, crossed and narrow - so now you can now your whole wardrobe all summer long.

Despite the incredible construction that went into it, this garment is incredibly feminine. Sheer, see-thru panels on the side keep it sexy and a teeny bow, completed with a slightly-blinged out "C" for Chantelle adds a nice finishing touch.

You'll also be pleased to know that this push-up underwire bra has a low plunge front and graduated bump pads, giving you both wonderful support and maximum cleavage. So go ahead and wear that top with the plunging neckline or the dress with the deep cowl neck.

It comes in black, white or nude, so shop now and finally wear everything in that fabulous closet of yours. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Like me on Facebook