Get Glowing Skin This Season with Obagi's Nu-Derm

Obagi  has been ranked the number one physician dispensed brand in the U.S. over the years, so when I heard about their Nu-Derm system, I knew I had to try it.

I am always looking for new ways to give my skin that natural glow instead of its normal state which is dull and kind of ruddy.

I start off by using the Gentle Cleanser,  which is a mild, gel-based cleanser. I like that it leaves your skin feeling clean as soon as you apply it. It gets rid of my daily makeup and the grunge that is a result of living in the downtown core.

Then I apply a thin layer of Exfoderm, which is one of the few plant acid (3% phytic acid) creams that you don't have to rinse off (it doesn't hurt or tingle, so you won't mind leaving it on). It works to removes old skin cells and promotes the growth of new ones, giving your skin a brighter look in just a few applications.

This is fantastic for during the winter months when my skin gets dry and flaky due the harsh wind and cold.

Join me by being all fresh-skinned and glowy this season with Obagi.

gottheknack

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Thanks for giving this information about the obagi nu derm. I am always looking for a new ways to give my skin that natural glow.

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.