I Got Red Carpet Ready, Thanks to the Murale/Sally Hershberger TIFF Suite


Sometimes my work takes me to crazy places and means that I'll be on the job for hours.

Lucky for me, on Friday it meant luxuriating at The Richmond in downtown Toronto where media was invited to get a little pampering done in between shortened deadlines and covering red carpet events. The Murale/Sally Hershberger TIFF Suite provided blowouts and styling from the Hershberger team, makeup applications by Murale Beauty Masters and Smashbox, manicures by Tips Nail Bar and Spa and a jewelery suite by lia sophia (pictured above).

Usually at events for the media, tensions are high and there is a lot to do in a short amount of time. For the first time in my over 15 years as a journalist, it was all about people looking after me, giving me the full VIP treatment, ensuring that I was relaxed and having a good time.

It was easy thanks to an amazing team of experts. Thank you. Also, huge thanks to Sarah Hankins of Shoppers Drugmart and the whole Murale team who put this incredible event together.

I had one of the best days of my life.

Stay tuned for more posts in the next couple of weeks where I go into greater detail about the people and products of the day. You don't want to miss it! 

To make it easier, subscribe via email or your reader, and you'll get the knack sent to you daily.

gottheknack

2 comments:

Molly said...

Hey, I love your blog! Those necklaces are gorgeous, I think metallic and chunky is still in, don't you? Will definitely be coming back, I love your writing and your taste in fashion.

gottheknack said...

Hi Molly,

Many thanks for your great comments. Yes, I'm all about metallic and chunky jewelry, though every once in awhile I'll see delicate pieces that just get me right here.

I can't wait to share with you the jewelry I got from the Murale event - it's absolutely stunning. So stay tuned!

Many thanks, warmest wishes and big hugs,

Stephanie Dickison

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.