Nourish Your Damaged Hair with Paraben-Free Alcove Hair Products


This weather is brutal on my hair. 

Add that to the fact that I just coloured it Rihanna red and that depsite using an ammonia- and peroxide-free colour, it didn't completely take. So then I had to use a even harsher one. And it didn't completely take either, so now I just stripped everything - twice - and then added on an ashy blonde to try and get it back to normal.

Ugh.

You can just imagine the state of my hair. It's dry and straw like to begin with. Now after all this, it's the texture of wood chips.

That's why I'm thankful for Alcove from Oligo Professional.

This new customized nourishing hair care line includes 3 sets of products to target your problem areas, all without using harmful ingredients such as sulphates, salt and parabens.

Using Microcapsules Technology, Alcove protects, hydrates, repairs, nourishes, shines, conditions and offer maximum UV filter protection to your dried out, dull locks.

Alcove Repair Shampoo and Repair Conditioner work on my hair, infusing it with vitamin-rich flaxseed extract and avocado oil. It keeps my colour longer and keeps it soft and shiny, despite my mistreatment of it with all the colouring, stripping, blow drying, etc.

Not only are the results incredible, but you can feel your hair change right after you apply it, so your hair is already softening right in the shower. And these products smell good, not only in the bottle, but long after you've shampooed and conditioned.

Thanks to Alcove, my hair doesn't look like I've taken a weedwhacker to it anymore.

Locate a salon near you.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.