Lose Weight the Easy Way with Measure Up Bowls

In the last 6 months or so, I've been calorie counting.

And I've not only lost the weight but I've kept it off.

To help me further my goals and keep me on track, I'm using the amazing Measure Up Bowls, created and designed by Heather Harvey.

I think calorie counting along with daily exercise is the way to go. Now, I can't count all my calories as I review restaurants for a living, but when I can, I do.

The Measure Up Bowls make guessing about how much a cup or 3/4 of a cup is a thing of the past. It also means you can put away that ugly, bulky measuring cup as well.

These beautiful, contemporary looking bowls (don't be surprised if you want to use them for more than just portioning out your food) come in 2 sizes:

The Classic is for soups, pastas, rice, cereal, chili, etc. You get pre-measured portions from 1/2 cup to 2 cups.

The Small is for "high fat, calorie dense foods such as chips, ice cream, nuts, and granola." You can dole out 1/4 cup, 1/2 cup, and 3/4 of a cup, depending on your mood.

These bowls are not only pretty and useful, but they make eating well so easy - just look at the serving size of the food you would like to enjoy and fill to a line in your Measure Up Bowl.

See? You can have that bowl of ice cream or chili, now that you know what the proper portion is. You don't have to completely cut out your favourite foods this way - you just eat them responsibly. Restaurant portions be gone!

The bowls, which I recommend you get in the Combination Set, are microwaveable and dishwasher safe. Which means they'll keep up with your lifestyle.

Which let's face it, is hectic and frenzied. Good thing you can keep track of eating well in the midst of all that.

Thanks to Measure Up Bowls.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.