Lose Yourself In Bleu Lavande's Intoxicating Lavender Boutique!

For me, lavender is one of the most calming, soothing scents. I don't know the science or chemistry behind it, only that it works each and every time.

So you can imagine my elation coming across Bleu Lavande, the first and only Canadian lavender producer with international certification.

In the lavenderaie, there are an array of exciting products made with 100% pure True Lavender essential oil awaiting you.

So if you think you've liked lavender up until now, wait until you experience it at Bleu Lavande!

Cultivated in Quebec, the site owned and operated by Pierre Pellerin and Christine Deschenes is open to visitors (in 2006, 71,000 people came by), but you can view and buy their products online.

A trip would be fun, though - perched on Applegrove Hill in the picturesque village of Fitch Bay just south of Magog, in the Eastern Townships countryside, this 105-hectare property is not just a beautiful site, but the scent envelops and entices you. I'm going to go as soon as I can take a couple of days off...

But back to the products. Bleu Lavande has a number of different products to choose from - Body Care, Culinary Pleasure, Your Home, Pet Care, Men's Care, Soap, Baby Care, A Kinder Garden and Gift Sets.

True Lavender Essential Oil is a miracle worker - it can ease headaches and nasal congestion, help you go to sleep, rest and relax, and can even reduce contraction pains during childbirth! Talk about powerful! This is a great way to get to know what lavender can really do!

I love their Antibacterial Gel because it smells so good and softens your hands unlike those brightlu coloured, chemical-filled concoctions at the drugstore. It is a joy to put on and the small bottle allows me to carry it everywhere with me. I used it all the time when I was in New York and now carry it here back at home in my purse. It's a purse essential for sure!

For keeping my skin super smooth and smelling oh-so-good, I'm slathering myself in Bleu Lavande's Body Milk. Not only does it have the ever powerful True lavender essential oil, but also contains olive oil, glycerin, shea butter, and grape seed oil to keep your skin moisturized all day long.

Lavender soap is such a luxury, isn't it? It's like bringing a little bit of Provence into your home. My Lavender, Rosewood & Rosemary Soap not only softens my skin, but makes the bathroom smell like I've filled it with bouquets! Now, isn't that how you want your bathroom to smell?

One of the most exciting lines that Bleu Lavande has created is their culinary line. Lavender is a great addition to food and it has wonderful health benefits as well, but what's really exciting is that it is unlike anything in your cupboard. It will honestly blow your mind.

Their new Lavender & Herb Vinaigrette is one of the most fascinating products I've seen in a long time and such a welcome change for the usual suspects of dressings lining the fridge door.

This oil-based fine herb and lavender vinaigrette is delicious and great with salads, but I'm using it as a marinade and dressing for meat and vegetables. In fact, I'll be using it in Monday's Thanksgiving dinner. Talk about making an impression!

If you've never tried lavender, you should get it here at Bleu Lavande. They not only have it for every possible part of your life (and your pet's!), but it's what I'm calling "the good stuff."

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.