It's Gonna Be a Bright, Bright Sun-shiny Day!

I am pretty low maintenance when it comes to beauty. I colour my own hair, I've never had anything waxed and I have never carried a brush in my purse.

However, this doesn't mean that I don't want to look good.

After a long search for low maintenance nail care, I have found exactly what I need in Trind.

Their Nail Magic buffer makes it possible for your nails to look shiny and buff without any product. A short 3-step process (just a couple of minutes) is all it takes to have beautiful natural nails.

But I wanted a little something more. So along with their nail and cuticle repair balsams (it not only makes your nails look hand-model-ready, but your nails feel amazing!) I applied their Nail Brightener, which while I had no idea what to expect, I figured that brighter nails were a good thing.

It turns out that brighter is better! It is a clear polish with a lavender sheen that hides discolourations and imperfections but acts as a fancier clear polish. It has a beautiful mauve sheen that becomes more dramatic depending on the light. Trind says it's almost a French Manicure and I can't disagree. I also can't stop looking at my nails. They look so good!

I usually don't care about the appearance of my nails but now I think I'm a changed girl.

Watch me as I hail a cab now. It's a whole new world!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.