Your Bijoux Box - Sparkle and Shine Every Month


When I first heard of Your Bijoux Box, I thought I was being punked - a curated box of affordable jewelry and accessories that arrives on your doorstep every month? It sounded too good to be true.

But I am here to tell you it's the real deal.

Each monthly subscription box contains three statement pieces - necklaces, bracelets, earrings - that have been hand selected for that month's theme. Plus there's a bonus item. All for just $36.

Swoon.

I was one of the fortunate ones to receive the March Box, full of St. Patrick's Day-inspired goodies.

Here's a closer look:

- Emerald Layered Necklace 



I have green-ish eyes. Sometimes they look full-on blue or gray, and often a bit of everything, but whenever I wear something green, people always remark on the colour and then my eyes. I feel like this box was meant to be. 

And if I am going to wear a statement piece, it's always a necklace. This one fits right into my collection with its Art Deco leanings (in fact the whole box has this vibe) and streamlined design.

The double strand is right on trend, and these crystal and green gems have a cool hard rock edge to them. Swank enough to be featured at galas and fine dining restos, but delicate and feminine enough to rock alongside a simple tee and blazer, it's a necklace for all seasons and occasions.

In other words, perfect.

- Emerald Earrings

Earrings made to match the neck candy above, are dramatic and striking.

The nabla, or inverted pyramid shape, is flattering and the long line elongates your neck. These too can rock evening wear or be paired with wispy blouses for brunch. Your choice. Either way, you'll get noticed.

- Tessellation or Sama Cuff by House of Harlow 1960 (pictured at top)

Although I don't have a bohemian bone in my body, I have always lusted after Nicole Richie's House of Harlow 1960 line. It's feminine, flowy, easy- going look and feel is something that I admire, even though I am much more structured and minimalist in my wardrobe choices.

What a gift to receive such an stunning item that retails for $78 in this box!

This delicate cuff with beveled top and House of Harlow logo embossed on the underside, is finished with crystal and engraved pointed edges that feel both boho chic and a little badass all at once.

And cuffs are my preferred choice for bracelets. Thanks to my job of dining out and then writing about it, my wrists are always resting on a table or desk somewhere. A cuff stays close to my wrist, not clanging or dragging across food, making it easier for me to do my job with ease - and now in serious style.

I may never take it off.

- Life of Fashion Scarf

I am all about a good light yet wide scarf. Not only is it a quick and easy fashion accessory, it's a lifesaver when the weather turns chilly or you're in a freezing restaurant, theatre, and/or plane. Brrr.

My hall closet is rammed full of scarves yet not a one is green. Huh. Since it's a hot hue this season and is being seen paired with everything from navy to pink, this mossy almost ikat-style print will come in handy whether I'm traveling across town or heading all the way across the globe.

----


Your box arrives with everything wrapped beautifully. All jewelry comes in sweet little sachets and even the box has a saying embossed in gold on the inside cover. 

It's such a joy to unwrap everything and discover what jewels await you each month. And you get superb items for much less than you'd pay for each item individually. What's not to seriously love?

Whether gifting to friends and family or just enjoying the treat for yourself, Your Bijoux Box is a sheer delight and an amazing value.

Subscribe to Your Bijoux Box now. Subscriptions are available monthly. You can also choose to pay in advance - and save! - for 3, 6 and 12 months.  There's also a drool-inducing Luxe Box available for those with more expensive taste.

Don't want to commit to a subscription? Shop their online boutique for necklaces, bracelets and earrings.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.