Get Organized In Style with Letts of London and Filofax!



I know what one of your goals for 2012 is - to finally get organized.

I know, because it creeps up on everyone's list every year. The demands for our time get harder and harder, so juggling everything also becomes more difficult.

That's why you need Letts of London and Filofax to help you along! They offer unique and stylish options for you to record all your information so you stay informed and up-to-date on what needs to be done and when. And thus, they make the most wonderful gifts.

One of the most fascinating items this season is the Letts of London 1812 Bicentenary Edition:

Letts of London is celebrating the bicentenary of their fist published diary in 1812! It was one of our founding fathers who originated the idea of a diary, back in the days when London merchants were trying to keep track of their blossoming global businesses. With a 7th generation of the Letts family still in the business today, they thought it would be a great idea to publish a commemorative diary in a style and finish as close to the original 1812 version as they could make. What a fantastic and unique gift! But hurry - this limited-edition diary should be purchased now as there were only 2,000 made for worldwide distribution and only 50 copies have been made available for Canada!!

Now as you may know, I used a Filofax system for many years. Many, many years. It was my life. And I'm proud to say that their designs have kept up with the times and our demands.

What's going to keep me together in 2012 is the stunning Malden Personal Pocket Organizer in Vintage Pink (pictured above). Normally, I don't tend to lean towards pink, but this raspberry colour is so calming and pretty, that it is a lovely pop of colour on my desk and in my purse. The vintage look buffalo leather will wear beautifully (my old ones were over a decade old and they just softened over time) and it's a binder that can actually double as your wallet (saving much needed real estate in that crowded bag of yours!) with two credit card pockets and one zipped pocket. There's also a full-width wallet pocket for dollar bills and a notepad and wallet pocket - even a pen loop so you're ultra organized at all times.

It comes jam-packed with a whole system for 2012: The week spreads out onto 2 pages giving me a great overview for what deadlines and projects are coming up. The black ruler-page marker gets me to today's date in an instant. Lush cream index tabs separate my diary, notes, info, financial and addresses. Ruled pages in pretty colours (pink, yellow, beige, blue, lavender) allows me room to make notes on the go and to-do pages keeps my lists organized (and you know I've got lists upon lists!). There's even room for addresses, all indexed in beautiful cream, A-Z, 2 letters per tab and a transparent envelope for receipts, movie tickets, etc.

This is an ideal gift as it can be totally customized and personalized by the person receiving it. It truly is a system that anyone can - and should - use. It's like having a personal assistant right at your side throughout the day (the only thing it can't do is pick up your lunch order). Isn't that exactly what most people want and need to keep up with their busy lives and schedules?

If the person on your holiday list doesn't need something that full, then the NEW Flex System is the perfect accessory. It's a "flexible, modular personal stationery system," with a  textured cover that allows you various formats and layouts  into which you can put their accessories including Notebooks, Diaries, Contacts and Jot Pads. So this too is completely customizable, allowing the recipient to cater it to their needs and schedules.

The Flex by Filofax system is available in three sizes - Pocket, Slim and A5, in a choice of three colors - Black, Slate and Magenta. A starter pack contains a cover, ruled notebook, jot pad and pen holder. I got the First Edition Slim Cover in Magenta, which not only gives me the ability to keep my running list of things to do and to get, but it also has room for business or credit cards, allowing me to keep things simple should I not want to lug my big purse everywhere. 

In other words, Filofax has a solution for everything!

Get your holiday list finished once and for all with the amazing Letts of London and Filofax.
 
p.s. Be sure to also check out my previous posts about Filofax's bags and wallets (I still use them all these years later!) and Letts of London journals and Filofax organizers and planners. You'll soon see why they continue to be my favourite go-to brands for all things organizational.

gottheknack

2 comments:

Lexie said...

I just ordered a Malden, also in "vintage pink"! Your review is a great help; thanks! Glad I wandered in!

gottheknack said...

Hi Lexie,

So excited for you! Let me know what it's like once you've used it. Feel free to take pictures even!

Woo woo!

Big hugs,

Stephanie

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.