Svelte in a Swimsuit? Absolutely, with Rodial's Crash Diet & Tummy Tuck!


I was nowhere near ready to bare any part of myself when the weather warmed up. 

Nu uh.

Canadian winters are long and frightfully cold, so "comfort food" takes on a whole new meaning at this time of year. So by the time the ice starts to melt and we switch from down to jean jackets, it takes my mind and body a whole lot longer to feel comfortable being exposed in warmer temperatures.

Luckily, I had Rodial Skincare by my side. And I needed something quick! Rodial "delivers targeted treatments to specific skin concerns combining the best of anti-aging and firming ingredients." So I knew I had a fighting chance by using their Crash Diet and Tummy Tuck

Crash Diet is your "ultimate slimming companion." Hallelujah and amen! Because while I could do this alone with healthy eating and exercise (which I'm doing), I wouldn't be able to do it this fast!

See, all you do is massage on the gel twice a day for just 2 weeks after warming up your body with gentle exercise (I put it on after a long walk of after dancing around the house to a couple rockin' songs). You put it on using upward strokes, "starting from the feet and moving to hips, thighs and bum." The gel is formulated to break down the stubborn fat that's hanging on like that cat in a tree poster from the 70s. While it's doing that, it reduces fluid retention (bye, bye pounds!) and works on enhancing your weight loss. 

I know what you're thinking - a gel can't do all of that. 

You're wrong. 

I noticed results after just a few applications and after just 2 weeks,I slid into a pair of pants that I normally had to shimmy my way into. I sat in a restaurant for an event for 5 hours and my dress felt comfortable the whole time - that never happens. Especially with all the food I eat. According to the company's stats, they found:
  • Cellulite reduced by 32%
  • Thigh/buttock girth reduced by 3.8%
  • Firmness of skin improved by 60%
  • Water retention reduced by up to 12% in 6 weeks
    It's hard to believe until you see it for yourself, but I'm telling you - I look way better than I did a couple of weeks ago. I'm ready to don a tight dress again. For the first time in years.

    To me, that makes it a miracle product.

    The Tummy Tuck too! I haven't had a flat tummy since my twenties, but you should see me now! The flattening formula has lessened not only the inches around my waist,  but I look so toned now. And all without nary a sit-up. All  you have to to is put it on twice a day for 8 weeks. You massage it into your abs and tummy area using circular motions. An ingredient called Laracare "lifts, tones and plumps up skin whilst revitalising the overall look and texture of skin," while UC Peptide gets your body simultaneously burning fight.

    By using this daily for 2 months, it's "clinically proven to reduce the abdominal area by up to 2 centimetres." I haven't finished my 8 weeks yet, but already I feel like a new, slimmer me.

    Which means for once I'm not sweating trying out bathing suits or wearing a sexy little number that's been at the back of my closet since 2007.

    Rodial Skincare's got your back. And your legs, buns, abs...

    Shop the entire collection now and look fabulous just in time for capris, dresses and even shorts.

    p.s. This is the first time that slimming products have smelled this good. Perfumed flowers encircle your body while your thighs, stomach and waist shrinks. Ahhhh.

    gottheknack

    No comments:

    Instagram

    Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.