Get Saijojo's True Shampoo And Hold Onto Your Style For Longer

I wrote about Saijojo's amazing hair products back in January, which I just loved.

I have just tried their latest addition to their eco haircare line, True Shampoo, and I have to say, it's my new favourite way to keep my hair looking better than it really is.

As you know, I have crazy, wonky hair. True Shampoo keeps my hair not only clean, but manageable. With this shampoo, you don't have to wash it everyday (which your hairdresser has been pleading you to do anyway) and yet your hair and scalp will look and feel amazing for days on end.

The naturally derived and biodegradable ingredients such as green tea and vitamin E help to keep your style despite the elements and the fresh, invigorating minty scent will help to wake you up after that long party last night (you didn't get your hair all fancied up for nothin'!).

And, as with all Saijojo products, there are no sulfates, parabens, PVP/VA Copolymer, PEG/PPG, methylisothiazolinone, artificial colours, fragrances or any other petrochemicals.

Finally - Not only will your hair look good for the event, it'll stay that way for a couple of days!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.