Valentine’s Day is Almost Here – And Have I Got the Perfect Gift From Demeter Fragrances!

Demeter Fragrance Library introduces The Sweethearts Collection, inspired by NECCO Sweethearts Conversation Hearts!

I wrote about Demeter’s unique fragrances back at Christmas time and they have done it again, just in time for Valentine’s Day!

The Sweetharts Collection is an ode to the NECCO hearts that are always, and still, associated with Valentine’s Day. NECCO manufactures over 8 billion hearts each year to keep up with demand, but you can have the scents – and sentiment – all year round, thanks to Demeter Fragrance Library.

There are 3 scents to choose from, “inspired by the Expressions of Love” imprinted on the hearts. And don’t worry – they are all incredibly affordable!

Close your eyes and smell BE MY VALENTINE - it’s like the yellow or peach coloured candy comes alive! It has a slightly sparkly scent with a mix of peach skin, strawberry leaf, caramelized sugar and ylang ylang that is both fruity and light.

LOVE ME is really light. A barely there fragrance, but beautiful. Orange, lemon, bergamot, peach, white rose, ylang, subtle skin musk and soft vanilla gives you a lovely floral scent with just a hint of mystique. Perfect for Valentine’s Day, wouldn’t you say?

It was hard to choose, but I think I like CALL ME best. It smells like sweet rain and I think the white NECCO candy, if I remember correctly. This one has an unusual combination of lemon zest, jasmine, honeysuckle, water lotus and white rose, which I have to say is so lovely, I smell my wrist over and over again when I’m wearing it. To me, that’s the best kind of aromatherapy!

Demeter Fragrance Library has done it again! These are fantastic, fun gifts for friends or lovers and you’ll still have enough left over to get one of each for yourself!

Only 9 days ‘til Valentines Day…

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.