the knack Celebrates 11 Years!


Time sure flies when you're having fun. How has it been 11 years already?

Thank you to my readers and all the lovely peeps who have sent me their killer products throughout the years. 

My passion for discovering products that will improve our lives has not waned. In fact, these last years have been some of the most exciting, thanks to rapid breakthroughs in skincare and cosmetics; innovation in home, tech, and fashion items; and Instagram shattering all rules of traditional media and advertising.

As always, I can't wait to share my latest finds with you, and I thank you for your ongoing love and support all these damn years. 

Don't be surprised if I'm still here in another ten.

Much love and big hugs,

Stephanie Dickison
Founder - the knack

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.