Laboratoires FILORGA - Say Goodbye to the Old You


Sometimes a brand just gets you.

I feel that away about Laboratoires FILORGA.

Their products speak to all my issues, and then go to town drenching my parched dermis with serious hydration (Those commercials with people splashing their face with water? Being blanketed by waves? That's the feeling).

Making its debut way back in 1978, the entire lineup of anti-aging skincare was originally intended to "provide dermatologists and doctors of aesthetic medicine with an extensive range of treatment solutions: peeling treatments, hyaluronic acid injections and mesotherapy."

Serious stuff. 

In 2007, Laboratoires FILORGA launched MEDI-COSMETIQUE,their range of over-the-counter skincare for us regular folk, inspired "directly by non-surgical anti-ageing procedures."

Now this is what I'm talkin' about. Serious stuff without having to seriously go under the knife or submit to painful (not to mention pricey) injections.

I want my skincare to be next-level: in protection from environmental damage, delivering an insane amount of nourishment and moisture, in battling my current issues, and preventing new ones occurring. 

That's not just asking a lot. It's asking for the impossible.

Or at least it was until Laboratoires FILORGA came along.

Take a look:

- TIME-FILLER ABSOLUTE WRINKLES CORRECTION CREAM

I've been fortunate in my career to try a wide array of beauty products from around the world, from affordable to ultra luxe - and  TIME-FILLER is one of my top 10 favourites of the last decade.

From the sumptuous, rich, satiny feel to the intense simultaneous nourishing/quenching it delivers the entire day, it's a complete spa session - that just happens to take just three seconds to apply, yet the pampering last all day long. Yes, even if your day is still going and you've been at it for 18 hours already.

It also turns out that you don't need a lot. Which is a good thing. Because you want this jar to last as long as freakin' possible because it's a goddamn miracle worker. Case in point: I'm talking with a famous woman. I get to see her a couple of times a year and so look forward to it each time, as she's beautiful, whipsmart, and so funny. She's a bit younger than me, but not by much. On her last visit, we were talking about health concerns and I blurted out my age. She gasped and then hovered right over my face, taking in every inch, checking for evidence. She couldn't believe it.

For three weeks prior to our catchup sesh, I'd been slathering on TIME-FILLER with abandon (I didn't notice the highly concentrated, don't need much notification). After removing my makeup that evening, I too, took a deep dive into this face o' mine. And my skin was plump, taught and smooth, with little proof I had worn high-waisted, baby blue jeans the first time around.

The extremely crepe-y-ness around my eyes, the frown lines that had dug deep into my forehead and brow, and general limpness my skin had taken on, ghosted. Like it never happened. Like it had just been a bad dream. And that feeling of my skin never being quenched - completely obliterated. Which means, your makeup is now next-level too. 

This is all thanks to the mighty powerful ingredients that includes a "Botox-like tripeptide" that relaxes your skin, thus those deep hollows of wrinkles suddenly level out; hyaluronic acid that works deep beneath the surface so you can not only see the plumpness happening, you can feel it; and a "powerful peptide combined with NCTF - FILORGA's exclusive complex containing revitalizing and anti-aging ingredients (vitamins, co-enzymes, anti-oxidants, amino acids, minerals, etc.)." It included a "peel-like" active ingredient that works to smooth skin without having to take the extra step of exfoliating. Because who has the energy to 

Chock-full of many hard-to-pronounce ingredients (methylisothiazolinone?), you'll find some familiar ones in there: hydrogenated vegetable oil, citric acid, hydrogenated castor oil, glucosamine, folic acid, and sweet almond oil, for example. 

If you're looking for an all-natural solution, this isn't for you. But if you've got wrinkles - even just the start of lines and creases,- TIME-FILLER ABSOLUTE WRINKLES CORRECTION CREAM erases practically any trace that you ever had them in the first place.

And while that may not translate to getting carded the next time I head out for cocktails, the staggering results are: I look as practically young as I feel.

- EYES-ABSOLUTE ULTIMATE ANTI-AGEING EYE CREAM

Eye cream is one of the best ways to combat signs of aging. The skin in and around the eye is thinner and more delicate than the rest of your face, hence the need for something specifically targeted to work on this area.

Not all are created equal though.

EYES-ABSOLUTE ULTIMATE ANTI-AGEING EYE CREAM goes above and beyond the call of duty, tackling everything you can throw at it - peptides + metalloproteins obliterate circles the colour of night, and abgs the size of your Kate Spade tote, droopy lids (seriously, even my mono lid appears less mono-y), and using active ingredients including a "botox-like" combo, your creases and deep crevices

It even works on thickening your lashes (this is the first time I've seen an eye cream address lashes too) with peptide and  isoflavone. Then it goes and adds in serious radiance from white pearl extract, because the one place no one adds glow is the one place we need it most.

FILORGA's "Cryo-Technology" may sound like something out of a Stephen King novel, but trust me - it's anything but scary. The Cryo-applicator is in fact, simply a silver applicator that cools upon contact (Ahhhhh.) and decongests all that marshmallow puffiness happening below your peepers. Those wrinkles get smoothed someone rolling out the red carpet right before your eyes. Those patches of charcoal are also deleted in just one swipe.

I've never had much of an issue with dark circles, bags, wrinkles and sagging until recent years. Now it's an ongoing battle trying to keep it all at bay.

Or it was until FILORGA came along.

Not only does it go to work, it seems to wipe your slate clean pretty suddenly. I noticed improvements right away. But keep at it. because in just 30 days you'll see your eyes like they've never been before. 

Wide-eyed? You are now, thanks to two plant extracts that actually lift your upper lids. Radiant? Yep. And youthful? You betcha. Getting rid of all those lines, shadows and bags takes years off your face. Even a good decade if you've been especially haggard lately.

It's a freakin' miracle. 

- TIME-ZERO MULTI-CORRECTION WRINKLES SERUM

Go ahead wrinkles. Think you've conquered and won.

I see how you've settled in like you're retiring here. That big ol' web of furrows and ridges that's taken over the right side of my face, so when I smile, I look "of a certain age."

You think you're stronger than me. But thanks to FILORGA, those grooves you've dug so deep are filled in (three hyaluronic acid-based ingredients and a duo of matrikines combined with NCTF to the rescue!) and my skin is as plump and juicy as a fresh plum now. 

And those fine lines that you threw in just for fun? Gluconolactone and an exfoliating active ingredient gently, yet effectively polish them away, transforming me into a picture of youth. 

The more I use it, the better, smoother my skin looks. So keep coming for me if you want, but all you're going to get is seriously rebuffed.

FILORGA is more powerful and intense than you ever will be. This strapping serum is my bodyguard for LIFE, so no matter what you do, I'm good.

----

As you can see, Laboratoires FILORGA does what only injections and surgery could previously do, but so much better - there's no pain, no exorbitant costs, no recovery time, no possibility of botched or unnatural appearance. And it costs waaay less than other brands purporting to achieve the same results.

It's EVERYTHING.

And keep in mind, these are just three products out of an extensive lineup. Just imagine what else you can do.

So shop Filorga in France, U.S. and in Canada at beautyBOUTIQUE by Shoppers Drug Mart now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.