Knork Flatware - Elevated Dining in More Ways Than One6:00 am
There's so much to love about the design, I made a list:
1. First and foremost, I am besotted by the weight. Heavier than usual, but by no means heavy, each utensil feels blissful in hand.
2. This is also due to the supreme balance locked right into the design. It never tips or dips when it should be still, doesn't skip or pratfall onto the floor - or worse, your lap.
3. The smooth, contoured handle is a delight to have and to hold. It tapers at just the right places so that your fingers settle right in as if this were made just for your hands.
4. Forks and spoons both boast deep scoops that makes it effortless to softly gauge more mashed potatoes and pile Cobb salad efficiently and effectively. And that little dip at its nape? Deeply alluring.
5. Each piece possesses an elegant long neck that both serves to balance it as well as displays modern grace and beauty.
6. Ooh, the innovative beveled tines means that you can cut and spear anything on the plate with insane ease and just one hand. Which comes in most handy when you're deep into conversation. Or Netflix.
7. Once you start shopping around for flatware, you'll notice that some of the more attractive varieties happen to also be the most delicate and requiring special care. Pffft. I want beautiful AND durable AND low-maintenance**. I know that's asking a lot but Knork delivers with their high caliber 18 chrome stainless steel that's strong and built to last, and yet can be popped right into the dishwasher.
8. But I still appreciate the limited lifetime warranty.
9. As with all my decor and accessories, I take looks, surfaces and textures very seriously. Which is why admire the variety of finishes available - choose from High Gloss, Matte, and Duo Tone.