the knack Celebrates 10 Years Today!



THE KNACK CELEBRATES ITS 10TH ANNIVERSARY!!!

A decade ago I was trying to find cool products that weren't the often mediocre mainstream ones crowding the shelves stores. 

This is back before Etsy, before blogs and sites were influential, before influencers and social media and even before -gasp - the first iPhone. 

I've spent the last decade seeking out fascinating products from across the globe and many of them have changed my life, improved my health, my looks and my home. My efficiency, joy, productivity and knowledge all increased. My skin tightened, my hair became lustrous and I was finally able to achieve a great tan look despite my pale pink tone. My house is cleaner and more organized, my life more streamlined and successful.

And it's not all in the past either. There are many products that are still a part of my daily and weekly life. Every day is vastly improved thanks to the items I've found for the knack. Most have honestly changed my life.

I want to thank my loyal fans and readers, the wonderful PR folks that make it possible for me to try out new and exciting products, and to all the folks that make and design items that really do make a difference and matter.

The knack is very much a part of me and my life and I have endless gratitude for the opportunity to do this. Thank you for a tremendous 10 years. I look forward to the next decade of enticing finds and revolutionary products that improve our daily lives.

With much love and big hugs of gratitude,

Stephanie Dickison
Publisher & Editor - the knack

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.