MAGICSTRIPES - Watch Your Skin Lift & Wrinkles Vanish Before Your Eyes



Recently I had a big event to get ready for. The kind filled with lots of celebrities, film crews and beautiful folks.

In order to get camera ready, I wanted to really transform my look without doing anything drastic. I don't do injections of any kind and I'm a bit clumsy when it comes to applying makeup, so I needed something that would make my features stand out without going under the knife or trying to master contouring in just a few minutes (Ugh).

MAGICSTRIPES have some of the most revolutionary tools I've ever used. Here's a closer look at two products I got to try from their spectacular lineup:


I have tested my share of different shaped masks throughout the years here at the knack, but I've never tried one like this.

The thick wrap is a long strip complete with two cutouts for your ears. You simply pull the openings over your ears which makes the strip taut around your chin and right under your neck where it starts to get wobbly and flabby as you age.

There is a lot to love here. While you might resemble a person with a toothache from a 1940s black-and-white film, it feels amazing on. Like a waist trainer for your chin and neck, the cloth side that faces out is smooth and dry while the inside has a jelly interior that infuses your skin an intensive boost of collagen, caffeine, vitamin C, vitamin E, macadamia nut oil and water.

You leave it on for 40-60 minutes (I did the full hour, because why the hell not?) and it's quite comfortable and soothing (there's a cooling sensation, which is of great relief in this insane heat, but also very relaxing). I found it similar to being snugly tucked in before bed. Once you remove it, you have yourself a wicked facelift without ever having to go under the knife.

The reshaping is just astounding. My chin and neck got this definition that elongated my appearance (for those of us not blessed with swan necks, this is a miracle in and of itself ). My skin got lifted  and pulled tight, so any swelling and fat deposits were diminished. Those deep circles and wrinkles that had started to look like a permanent choker practically disappeared. I could feel my blood circulation stimulated in what felt like forever. It feels amazing.

Simply put, I got my neck from 10-15 years ago before time and age took its toll. All without having to spend time and money on an expensive massage or treatment. And here's the best part, you can use it as often as you like, which over time will help lift and tighten the whole neck area.

I am hoping and praying that the beautiful and talented Natalie Franz comes to include one of these for the tummy one day soon, because I would be underwraps in a hot second.

In the meantime, I am going to getting myself MAGICSTRIPES Lifting Collagen Mask on the regular (available in single packs and 5 packs). They are modestly porice and nothing has ever overhauled my neck as quickly or effectively. 

This right here is a must-have for life.


I am infatuated with the wide-eye look of models and celebrities. This is probably because I was born with tiny peepers, and as I've aged, my eyelids have started to droop, giving me even less surface area to try and fake big fat eyelids.

So when I discovered MAGICSTRIPES Eyelid Lifting I was excited, but skeptical. How much difference could a little bit of tape make? 

Holy #$*! While to the average person I might look the same, I could see a stark contrast. In the matter of an instant, I looked brighter and more youthful. I got the eyelift I've always wanted without the painful procedure.

And they are so easy to apply - You simply place the tiny hypoallergenic silicone strip on the crease of your eyelid and voila - get ready to take on the world! 

They are undetectable and stay in place for up to 24 hours, you can still apply your makeup as per usual (just dab, don't rub the product on). I was truly shocked the way these lightweight strips (you won't even notice you've got them on) altered my eyes and thus my entice face. 

The only way to get this effect previously is surgery. Painful, costly surgery that also includes recovery time. I can't believe that in just a few seconds, I get the same look for such an affordable price. 

Swoon.

[I tried the Trial Pack which is a great place to start as it allows you to try on the small, medium and large sizes. Should you know your size, you can shop the specific measurement in either a regular or three month pack (small, medium and large).]

----

MAGICSTRIPES is one of the best beauty lines I've ever tried. They've made it possible for regular folks like me to radically improve my skin in minutes and get the same results as someone who has had major work done. All at a price I can afford.

Shop MAGICSTRIPES now.

p.s. MAGICSTRIPES will be available at Sephora soon. In the meantime, if you're shopping in Canada, you can purchase them here

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.