TITAN - A Phone Cable So Tough, So Durable, Nothing Can Destroy It


All it took was watching the video for  TITAN phone cables:


I was hooked. But I wanted to see it with my own eyes before I could truly believe it.

I love my iPhone, but the cord it came with is beginning to disintegrate. And I'm on my third one in two years. It's not even the one I travel with. Oh no, they are just my home ones that sit on standby for my daily charging needs. They barely move an inch.

But I get it - the daily wear and tear at the joint is what does it. The winding and bending takes its toll. I just need something sturdier to stand up to all the corners its got to handle.

Which is why the TITAN Cable - available for both iPhone and Android - is a must for anyone with a cellphone. 

You get it once and that's it - you're done for life (or at least until you decide to ditch your phone and go off the grid, or the connectors go out of style, or some other insane reason).

It's a bit of work to cut into the blister packaging. While this might frustrate me with other products, I kind of like that the TITAN's sealed in so well. It means serious business from start to finish.

The thick industrial-grade cable is wrapped in two layers of flexible, high-strength steel, so I expected it to weigh a ton. It doesn't. It's just slightly heavier than your current cord. Phew.

I love the fact that you can position it however you like. You can position the phone at eye level, making it more comfortable to watch, talk or listen hands-free. This feature alone has  has enabled me to use my phone more often for more tasks. Talk about a productivity boost. I bring it everywhere with me now.

You can bend it however much you like and it won't mind a bit. Like a Cirque du Soleil contortionist, it was made to squeeze into tight corners and fold into small spaces. You can even knot it which makes it look like amazing modern sculpture. It still makes me a little queasy to do - as anyone in film and TV will tell you how vital carefully looping cables is - but it looks so great, I can't resist. The sweet jumble makes me smile. And it's easy to move - no heavy lifting or wrist action requires.

Another phenomenal attention to detail - the connectors. Lightning and USB connectors are permanently sealed with a one-piece housing fused directly over the electronics and metal cabling, so that you never have to worry about them snapping or pulling off. They were made to last just like the rest of the cord.

And it comes with a lifetime warranty. All that and it's only $25 for Android, $35 for iPhone?

Shop TITAN Cables now this once and be done with it. No matter what the weather or circumstances, chances are this cable is going to be the one thing you can count on making it through.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.