Sole Serum - Pain Relief No Matter How High Your Heels


If only I'd known about Sole Serum when I wore my new patent leather shoes.

Wearing brand new shoes out of the box is always risky, I know. And patent leather can be extremely unforgiving. So I wore  my new heels to a restaurant where I would be traveling on transit, with little walking involved. That ought to be safe.

Then the subway broke down and I had to walk for two stops. By the time I reached the restaurant, I felt like I was going to pass out, throw up or both. The pain was intense. Then I had to inch my way out to the street where I hailed a cab home. I couldn't take more than a few steps without shocks of pain shooting up my legs.  (Of course the pain doesn't stop there - there's the getting in the shower the next morning with the hot soapy water seeping into the deep cuts or blisters. Then there's trying to wear any other shoe over it. The pain comes right back, even in the softest leather, but that's for another day...).

New shoes aren't always the culprit either. You can be rockin' a pair of long-loved heels and suddenly you're at a function and you're feet are on fire.

That's why Sole Serum is a must. 

This insanely effective lotion stops the pain in just ten minutes so that you can get on with your life. And your night.

The pain relieving lotion contains a numbing agent called lidocaine. Sole Serum uses an "over-the-counter approved amount" - 4% - so it's safe to use. This combined with tea tree leaf, lavender and peppermint oils, menthol, glycerin, safflower, sodium hyaluronate (the sodium salt of hyaluronic acid), water and other ingredients, put your pain and suffering at ease.

You use 2-3 pumps per foot where you're feeling the pain and let it dry for a whole minute (it's like the conditioner minute - it feels like forever, but the wait is worth it). It sinks in quickly so don't worry - you don't have to hang around with wet tootsies.

You might experience a slight tingling feeling. I sometimes did and sometimes not at all. It lasts for a couple of hours and can be applied up to 4 times a day.

It's that little bit of relief that makes all the difference in your day. That allows you to finish the night dancing at your friend's wedding, to walk home in comfort without wincing with each step, to stand throughout your length presentation at work without letting your colleagues know your new heels are crushing the hell out of your delicate little toe bones.

Sole Serum is one of those items that while you might not need everyday, comes in seriously handy for when new shoes arrive (ouch), sandal weather when your bare feet haven't touched the inside of shoes without some sort of protection since last summer, and when you've been on your feet all day and feel like they're going to fall off.

We both know how many of those we've had.

So shop Sole Serum now and stand/walk/dance the day/night away.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.