Philosophie Green Dream - This Changes Everything




Did you stop and have lunch away from your desk for a full hour without doing any work on your phone?

Did you have a nutritious, nourishing breakfast? 

Me neither.

Despite knowing all that we now know about health and nutrition, our eating and drinking habits suck.

So in order to step up my game, I searched for a hella good superfood that I can drink and found 
Green Dream. by Philosophie.

The Philosophie mission is to "help people achieve their fullest state of health by making it easy to get complete nutrition in every meal." 

Using whole, live, nutrient-rich foods, your body gets the nourishment you need.

Los Angeles-based health and wellness expert Sophie Jaffe, founder of Philisophie says, "When the body receives optimal nourishment from these wholesome, plant-based sources of protein, vitamins, and minerals, it more readily releases unneeded material and toxins, leaving you feeling renewed and vibrantly healthy."

Made with vegan, raw, and gluten-free ingredients, 

Philosophie Green Dream is a detoxifying blend comprised of plant-based proteins and superfoods that are all organic: spirulina, maca, mesquite, hemp powder, chia seeds and vanilla.

Sophie says this superfood and protein blend "packs more protein than an egg, more iron than a serving of beef, less sugar than a stick of gum, and more fiber than bran cereal." 

Watch out world, here I come!

Now chances are you might not be familiar with some of these ingredients. Here's a quick intro. Sounds good, right?

Well, it absolutely is.

Most of you will mix Philosophie Green Dream into foods like your morning smoothie, soup or pancakes. But I like it on its own with water. I personally like the slighty nutty green taste - it reminds me of the intense health benefits and I love the fresh grassiness of the spirulina. And the brilliant blue-green shade looks like the middle of the ocean.  

I appreciate the convenience of this powder like you wouldn't believe:

- No fridge full of produce that I had fully intended to blend and juice but instead wilts away while I'm working late. Not to mention the waste of money.
- Not having to go to the health food store and buy a handful more vitamins and products to crowd my already crowded kitchen counter. 
- It's hard to find a meal that fits all of your nutritional requirements without spending all day in the kitchen/ hiring a professional chef/ going all the way across town to that juice and snack bar you like /handing over $15 for a single dish.
- My mornings are crazy and it gets worse from there. I need something fast and super nutritious to get me through those first hours until lunch. This does it all.

I have noticed a huge difference by having just 1 tablespoon a day. I feel healthier and more powerful afterwards. I am sustained for longer (usually I need a snack every 3 hours). I am energetic, and super focused (read: waay more productive), but also extremely balanced. And there's the key.

No doubt our lives are filled with too much work and not enough "me" time or time spent with others in meaningful ways. Chances are we are rushing when we should be slowing down, heads bent over our technology when the road ahead is much brighter.

Philosophie Green Dream is not a fix for everything in your life, but it is a really, really great start.

Shop now. Also available - Berry Bliss and Cacao Magic.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.