Hair Remedie Frizz Eliminating Towel - The Miracle Hair Tool You've Been Waiting For


Your whole beauty routine has been taking waaay too long. But now there's a way to change it. You can not only save yourself a whack of precious time getting ready in the morning, you can save those luscious locks of yours while you're at it.


This brilliant tool looks like a slightly puffy oversize pillow case. It comes in three shades - olive, mushroom and lavender - and is teddy bear soft, thanks to the 100% cotton jersey knit tee material. The machine washable and tumble dry material is gentle on your hair so damage is reduced, and somehow it manages to magically get rid of frizz too, so you can save your precious time and money on gloopy, sticky frizz-eliminating products.

An invisible inside layer of terrycloth aborbs water like you wouldn't believe, so your hair dries more quickly as well.

I tried the Hair Remedie Frizz Eliminating Towel for two weeks and then went back to my own. The difference is staggering:

My "normal" hair with my old towel was bone dry, brittle and a big ball of frizz (though before the Hair Remedie Frizz Eliminating Towel I thought it was just fine) and took 10 minutes to blowdry (my hair's short, but thick).

With the HRFET, it dries in just 4 minutes and is soft, shiny and oh-so-sleek. Not just that, but the more I use it, the better my hair gets.

And you should know that I've never been able to just let my hair air dry on its own - it's way too crazy for that. But thanks to this guardian angel of a towel, it even air dries smooth and pretty and not scary at all. My FedEx/UPS guys are going to be so relieved.

It's so effective in fact, that I donated my other "hair" towels that were supposedly super absorbent.

Perhaps, but not like this.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.