Batiste Dry Shampoo - Models Looove It. You Will Too.


If you've ever wanted to try something off the runway that won't blow your entire budget, I've got just the thing.

Last month, Batiste Dry Shampoo showcased their new scent Floral Essences, at this year's Charlotte Ronson Spring/Summer 2015.

As the official Hair Care Sponsor of the show, held at The Pavilion at Lincoln Center in NYC, all the stylists used it backstage on the models for the launch of the new collection by Charlotte Ronson, as seen in this video:


I tried this cult beauty favourite for the very first time. It's ideal now that I have a short Charlize cut - I don't have to wash it every day to keep it sculpted and fashionable.

So as I sprayed it lightly onto my flaxen locks, massaged it in and brushed it out, I was shocked as I watched my dull, limpless hair come to life. In addition to the intoxicating, addictive scent (Why isn't this an actual perfume? It's gorgeous!), it leaves your hair silky and shiny without a stitch of stickiness. My hair is as soft as when I leave the salon.

I can finally see why Batiste is the go-to dry shampoo for women, regular folks and models alike.

Though I haven't washed it today, my golden locks look, feel and smell like a million bucks.

Now I can't wait to not wash my hair, thanks to Batiste.

Shop Batiste now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.