Caudalie Figue de Vigne Perfume - An Unexpected Delight

Have you ever noticed how many of your perfumes smell the same? How you gravitate to similar fragrance profiles? 

Well frankly, I was bored with my usual suspects and in search of something new and exciting, but nothing that would be too overpowering or too glaringly "not me."

I found everything I wanted in Caudalie Figue de Vigne Perfume.

It's like no other scent I've ever tried before. It's very clean and soapy, which is very "me," but this this warmth to it - a juxtaposition rose and a musky, woodsy sexiness. Sophisticated, yet a little bit effervescent, a little bit unexpected, it's completely and utterly captivating.

There's a lot going on here, but that's what makes it so alluring: Bergamot, Coriander, Orange and Mandarin fraternize with  Fig Leaf Accord, Bulgarian Rose Essence, Peach Fuzz Accord and Cardamom. Completed by a silky trio of Vetiver Extract, White Musk and White Cedar, the result is fascinating.

Created by perfumer Françoise Caron (Hermès) in collaboration with Caudalie's founder, Mathilde Thomas, it captures the island of La Lande in France. But for me, it encapsulates who I am. The new me. The me I want to be.

Caudalie Figue de Vigne Perfume - the scent of possibility.

Available at Murale, Jean Coutu & Ogilvy.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.