Sometimes trying to make a quick dinner during the work week can be more difficult than planning a laborious dinner party. You want something fast, healthy and easy.
And let's face it - as easy as putting together a marinade is, even that can seem too much on a long day. So that's why I like to have some on hand, for days such as those. But have you read the ingredients on the back of some of them? The unpronounceable words, the laundry list of items, the unhealthy amounts of fat, sugar and salt - even msg too, in some of them.
That's why I like Susan's Southern Marinade. This blend of natural ingredients to give your meals a little bit of Florida sunshine, is available in both original and spicy versions.
I love that:
- This winning combination means you need to marinate your meat, seafood or vegetarian alternative for just 30 minutes. That's not asking too much is it? You can have it marinating while you're getting the rest of the meal together.
- You can actually taste onion and garlic and soy, and it's not so overpowering that your meal gets cloaked by it.
- The ingredients are simple - soy sauce, water, ketchup, vinegar, lemon juice, canola oil, granulated garlic and onion, spices, dehydrated onions and parsley.
- There's no fat used at all, so the whole family can enjoy it.
- Your barbecuing just got a whole lot easier, thanks to Susan!
Life is busy, but Susan's Southern Marinades make it easy to get a healthy, delicious meal on the table fast.