Tea Sparrow - Sommolier Approved Teas Delivered to Your Door



Did you know that it's been scientifically proven that a cuppa tea actually calms your nerves? 

A good cup of tea is one of the most relaxing, rejuvenating, restoring things you can do for yourself, so why are you still drinking that cheap no name stuff from the supermarket?

The difference between a great cup of tea and a regular cup for me, is the quality of flavour and often there is a great divide in the refreshment factor too. That's why I recommend Tea Sparrow. These loose-leaf teas are some of the best I've ever tried.

This uber-convenient  and insanely affordable subscription service is an easy way to expand your knowledge of teas over a short period of time. Upon subscribing, you'll begin receiving your monthly tea box of 4 carefully selected teas by tea sommoliers from around the world.

When I first came across the site, I was sure it was too pricey for me - I mean, come on, this is quite an exclusive service so there's no way that someone on my budget could afford it. Then I saw the price and it's incredible -  $20/mo (shipping and tax included) for 4 premium loose leaf teas. Aren't you already paying about $5 a box at the grocery store? Well, Tea Sparrow teas are so beyond your average boxed teas, you'll have a hard time going back.

First of all they are made with premium, often organic, fair trade certified ingredients and even more than that, I found whole berries in my teas - talk about nutritious!

The Tea Sparrow Teas that I received completely rocked my world:

- Take the Blueberry Rooibos, for example. I don't like blueberries and pretty much go out of my way to avoid them. But this tea was so delicious, I had multiple cups every night for a week. Throughout the days of that week, I looked forward to coming home and having that tea. Made with organic fair trade certified rooibos, organic blueberries, organic schizandra berries, organic fair trade certified hibiscus and natural flavours of blueberry and strawberry, it was like having a cocktail every night, but without the dreaded effects of alcohol!

- Similar to the blueberry, Gojiberry Superfruit is one of the most delectable teas I've ever tried. With whole goji berries mixed in with green tea, lemongrass and pomegranate seeds, I felt like I could conquer the world with this power blend at hand.

- For those nights that I needed a little TLC, I enveloped myself in Camomile Citrus. The blend of orange peels, chamomile flowers, rosehip peels, lemongrass, lemon myrtle, hibiscus, spearmint, natural flavors and orange petals was a delightful way to relax after a long day of meetings and deadlines.

- Earl Grey tea is one of those that people either enjoy or not. I find it's often due to the smokiness of it. But Tea Sparrow's Earl Grey Supreme has the added bonus of natural essential bergamot oil, which lends a perfumey essence that is both intriguing and delightful.

As you can see, having your own tea sommolier is pretty freakin' awesome.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.