Silpoura - Pour Anything Like a Pro



Have you ever tried to pour a bag of sugar into one of those tabletop containers? Disaster every time. What about bags of spices? Same thing - everywhere but the glass jar.

Funnels sometimes work, but trying to find a size that suits everything is tough. And do you really want a cupboard full of various sized funnels? Didn't think so.

There are so many times that I'm in the kitchen that I wish I could pour things more easily. With grace, instead of my usual Cameron Diaz-like clumsiness.

Thankfully, I found Silpoura and now I move with the agility and elegance of a dancer. Well, better than I used to anyway...

This phenomenal clip-on spout transforms simple pots and pans into fat- and oil-free vessels, providing healthier meals. It takes regular bowls and allows you to use them as you would professional mixing bowls, pouring out batters and sauces. Made from Japanese silicone, it can take the heat ( up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit) and is a breeze to clean (just a little dish detergent and you're good to go).

I love that you can strain the water from the pot of veg you've got on the stove (as pictured above) in one fell swoop instead of having to use a separate sieve and have something else to wash (do the dishes never end at your house too?). And that sugar problem I was having? Completely fixed. Brown sugar, flour, and all the rest of my lovely pantry items too. I've even extended my repertoire to straining bacon grease and pouring cupcake batter.

Silpoura took what used to be such a chore and such a mess into a world of fun.

Seriously. Sometimes you'll see me dancing and singing like I'm making a video.

Get your own Silpoura now. Your kitchen can be this delightful too.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.