LoveFresh Body Goodies - Skin So Soft You'll Want to Share...


I am all about slathering on a rich skin cream right after my shower. I have dry skin, so I'll do anything to capture any moisture that's in there and to keep my skin supple and soft throughout the day.

But many creams go on well and then disappear into thin air 5 minutes later. Not LoveFresh.

Founder Stacey Davis creates all-natural, non-toxic body care products that nourish your skin and leave behind a wonderful scent that is never overpowering - just simply scintillating. She's got it all - body lotions, body butters, sugar scrubs, body washes and lip balms - but I was desperate for a rich lotion that would drench my skin in moisture - and keep it there - no matter how much the temperature drops this season.

What I love about LoveFresh is there are a large array of scents to choose from, so you can customize it to your personality and taste. Pink Grapefruit & Tangerine is zesty and fresh, just what I need to get me energized in the early hours of the morning.

And the lush feel comes from all natural ingredients such as grape seed, jojoba seed and avocado oils, aloe leaf juice, kiwi and cucumber extracts and vitamins A, C, D and E.A surprising ingredient? Korean cabbage. How cool is that? The lotion goes on like a dream (no grease factor), sinks in quickly, yet my skin never feels tight from dryness like it can. Paraben and petroleum free, you can feel good about using this one. And the bonus? You'll smell a-m-a-z-i-n-g, your skin will be uber soft (Date Night just got extended to Date Weekend..Uh huh...) and the packaging is clean and simply, but incredibly attractive. You want bottles and pots in every room.

What are you waiting for?

Shop the incredible Lovefresh now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.