Say Hello to the NEW LG Optimus L7 - Your Super Stylish Assistant


Getting a new phone can be quite a trip. You have to decide not only what features you want, but you have to be able to use it with ease (you haven't had your hands free since the 90s)  and have it look good too (I mean, you've got a reputation to uphold, right?).

Almost 45 per cent of mobile phones in Canada are now smartphones, and really, for most people, it's an essential business tool. I certainly couldn't do my work without it.

So how do you choose?

Well, having just tried the NEW LG Optimus L7, I can certainly recommend it for those of you who want something that's easy to use, easy on the eyes and pocketbook, and easily integrates your work and personal items into your daily life.

Smartphones are getting bigger and some are so big, they are ridiculously unweidly. The LG Optimus L7 keeps in line with LGs ‘L-Style’ design philosophy, so you get a sleek phone that offers a large screen and that's comfortable to hold (no harsh, pointed edges), so go ahead and take that call while holding your latte or text and email without having to sit down somewhere. And because it's just 8.7mm, it'll fit in that teeny purse of yours (it'll even fit in that gorgeous little Marc Jacobs number you've got that barely holds a thing). If only everything you had could be this sleek and chic...

And to keep it sleek, don't fuss with a case - the 4.3" touchscreen has "highly damage-resistant Gorilla Glass," so the occasional bump or drop won't destroy it like that last phone you had.

You don't have to be a tech whiz that having the latest Android operating system, Ice Cream Sandwich, gives you amazing options and speed, meaning that if you're waiting for an urgent email or need to download something, you won't have stand there waiting like a chump. And if you're like me, you'll love being able to customize your phone with all the apps that Android has available! Talk about making life easier - now I've got virtual sticky notes on my desktop with my to-do lists, I've got weather at the tips of my fingers, so that I know how to plan my week's wardrobe and I've got shortcuts to all my social media, so I can update my status in an instant, no matter where I am.

And let's face it - all work and no play isn't any way for you or I to be, so enjoy the fun aspects of your new LG Optimus L7 too. I take a lot of pictures while I'm out and about -it's so nice because the phone has a 5MP camera with instant autofocus and an LED flash, so you don't have to worry about a lot of settings - you just take the picture!

Another highly enjoyable feature is the front-facing camera, which allows you to take great pics of you and your friends without that awkward arm-length thing happens, as well as making video chats a breeze.

And because it's summer and that means weekends at the cottage/beach/resort town, the L7's wifi connectivity allows you to create a mobile wifi hub for your tablet or laptop, so you can work - and play - while you're away from your desk.

Shopping for a phone just got a little easier, I hope.

The LG Optimus L7 is available through Rogers or Fido.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.