The MoMA Modern Playhouse is Not Just for Kids!

I admit it - I got the MoMA Modern Playhouse for myself, not any kids on my gift list.

I love the idea of having this little art installation on my shelf, where I can create only contemporary and modern spaces. Finally, something that matches my aesthetic. Now I just have to find the piece in life-size form!

Sure a kid who loves to play house would cherish this, but I don't think they'd love arranging the furniture and accessories as much as I do!

This amazing kit includes 6 nesting boxes, 8 mix-and-match furniture pieces and 12 removable vinyl clings. You get 50 decorating options including walls, furniture, flooring, lighting and other home accessories. I'm having so much fun with it, so you can just imagine what a joyful time kids will have.

Maybe this will lead to a career in interior decorating - in the meantime, I'm working on a lovely living room arrangement with seating for the entire family.

Get yourself - or the kids on your list - the MoMA Modern Playhouse this holiday. You can also get a Modern Family and other accessories to go with it!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.