Giving Thanks



One of my favourite all-time blogs, After 9 to 5, is holding a Give Thanks Link Party with Julie Ann Art and AdelynSTONE. I couldn't wait to participate!

Mostly because I want to thank you, my readers. You are my fans and supporters and you make all the difference to a girl like me who mostly works alone at the computer. I also want to thank all of the companies and PR firms that send me their great products. Through this work, I have found life-changing products that really have improved my life. When I look around at what I use, time and again, it is the items featured here.

This past August was my 5 year knack anniversary. I wanted to throw a party and holler from the rooftops. I wanted to hang streamers and host an online party at least. But as a full-time writer, deadlines took over and I just let it come and go without the least bit of fanfare. So I hope you'll join me this January where I throw a month-long party here at the knack with giveaways and brand new items that you won't be able to live without. I can't wait to celebrate with you!

Other things I'm grateful for: my folks, my friends, my fella, my feline and being able to pursue and indulge in my interests everyday and call it work. I had added many new aspects and projects to my business and every day is fascinating and completely different. For decades now, I've been saying that I'm the luckiest girl in the world. I really and truly am.

Here in Canada, we celebrate Thanksgiving in October. In years past, I've celebrated American Thanksgiving too because I love the opportunity to give thanks for everything I have at every and any opportunity.

I wish you all a wonderful, peaceful holiday.

Thank you.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.