Get Noticed with the Smashbox Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio



I am not a makeup artist, so despite pouring over beauty magazines and books, I still have a hard time doing a smoky eye or anything that requires more than one product.

Smashbox however, has saved me from great disaster with their incredible new Photo Op Eye Shadow Trio.

It's a fab 3-in-1 so all the shadows are already coordinated and labeled, so I never have to try and figure out what goes where! You get a base shade, contour colour and highlighter, that blend smoothly and easily, yet don't disappear like many shadows I've tried in the past. In fact, the pop of colour is amazing.

I'm loving my Focal Point Trio (pictured above) that includes gorgeous shades of Champagne, Flamingo and Java. The soft caramel, salmon and chocolate shades make my blue-green eyes pop and can look dressed down or extremely glam, depending on how deeply you layer it. But you get such great colour with just one swipe across your lids that I bet that's all you'll need. And because it's long-lasting, you won't have to worry about reapplying it, so go ahead and have a good time without having to leave to touch up your makeup!

There are tips on the peel-back label to help you and I followed them and BAM! - I got fashion shoot looking makeup on the first try! That's how you know it's the very best.

Smashbox is available at Murale and Shoppers Drug Mart stores throughout Canada.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.