Celebrate Fall with Marc Jacobs Daisy HOT PINK Limited Edition Eau de Toilette

Marc Jacobs = lust.
Whether he's doing clothes, bags or fragrances, Marc Jacobs simply knows what we want before we do. He's the diving rod of modern taste, as far as I'm concerned.

Everything I've tried of his, I've adored, like Marc Jacobs Lola and Daisy and Marc Jacobs Bang (every time my fella wears it, my knees weaken), for example.

So imagine my elation when Marc Jacobs Daisy HOT PINK Limited Edition Eau de Toilette arrived on my doorstep!

Perfect for fall, it's a a richer, deeper interpretation of the sprightly Daisy. Violet petals, jasmine and gardenia merge with wood accords of birch and cedarwood and a hint of wild strawberry, delivering a beautiful elixir that will delight you and entice others!

Of course it is like all things Marc Jacobs - sophisticated, charming and oh-so-chic. The scent is completely addictive (I sprayed some on my pillowcase, just so I can enjoy it everywhere!), as is the awesome bottle with its glossy hot pink petals on gold topper and sleek, sexy black bottle.

Marc Jacobs Daisy HOT PINK Limited Edition Eau de Toilette is available for a limited time only. Get yours now at Bay Stores Holt Renfrew, Sears, Ogilvy's, Mills, Murale, Sephora, Shoppers Drug Mart, Pharmaprix, London Drugs and Jean Coutu locations.

gottheknack

1 comment:

women pheromones said...

I love fall and I really love this scent! Love the bottle design too. :)

Eula W

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.