For Him: 3 Stellar Colognes for the Fellas On Your List

Really, what is better than a fantastic smelling man?

But with drug and department store shelves bulging with scents this season, it can be difficult to navigate your way through the good and the nasty.

So I've gone through the bunch and picked what I think are the very best of the season. Here are my Top 3 (Huge thanks to Scott for testing them along with me).



I have loved Nautica's clothes and ocean-centric ads since they debuted back in '83, and their colognes have attracted quite a following.

It's no wonder.  Pure Nautica is one of those clean scents that pulls you slowly. But then it's got you. 

I don't know what Sea Spray Accord is, but tangled with Bergamot and Mandarin, it manages to be slightly woodsy with a feel of the ocean.

So live out all of your woodland and water fantasies this season with this awesome cologne.  

Ahoy.


Davidoff makes wonderful gifts for your guy - watches, leather accessories and colognes. But Davidoff Champion is so compelling, I could honestly have it pumped into my office all day and never tire of it. 

The cedarwood and oak moss give it its heft, but bergamot, lemon, galbanum and clary sage keep it from feeling too clingy or cloying.

The bottle is cool too.  The thick dumbell  - the black glass bottle with bevelled-grip and silver metal weights on the ends oozes sexiness and strength. 

And so will your fella when he steps out in this outstanding scent.

Mmm, uh huh.

1. Marc Jacobs Bang


You've got to admit. The poster (picture above) for this cologne kind of says it all - notice me!

The bottle is hard not to stare at either. It's freakin' gorgeous.  

But it's this exotic, rapturous scent that's going to rock your/his world. I don't know how to put it, but it smells like s-e-x. Not nasty or anything like that. Just under black satin sheets in a swank room with the hottest guy you can imagine, where you are both fit and lithe and don't come up for air until early morning kind of sex.

I don't know how a combination of 3 types of peppercorns, woods, benzoin resin, vetyver, white moss and patchouli can create such a picture, but one whiff of this and thunk.

Undies to the floor.

Oh my. 

Get some now.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.