Amazing Grass Raw Reserve Green Superfood Delivers Vitamins, Minerals & So Much More!

Although I am restaurant reviewer and food writer, I don't always eat as well as I'd like. Take a couple of weeks ago, for example: I covered deep-fried food at the Ex, ate at a new BBQ restaurant and then had a whack of fried chicken over 2 days - all in the same week! Then there are the weeks where I consume items like duck poutine, bison burgers and butter chicken back-to-back.

So in order to maintain a somewhat healthy lifestyle, I try to eat really healthy at home (I'm not going to lie - chips and popcorn make their appearances). And one of the best ways to do that, I think, is to ensure that you're getting your daily essential vitamins, minerals and greens. Instead of popping a gazillion pills from the drugstore, I'm looking to Amazing Grass Raw Reserve Green SuperFood to keep me looking and feeling my best.

You'll notice a real difference when your body gets natural, raw ingredients like nutrient dense cereal grasses and a blend of AFA’s, spirulina, chlorella and sea vegetables from the coast of Maine, like kelp and sea lettuce. And just imagine how powerful and energetic you'll feel when you've got wheat grass, kale, organic ginger and burdock root, organic flax and chia seed, in your system. This is amazing stuff, all in one sweet little capsule or packet.

The other thing I love about it is that each serving contains over 25 billion live probiotics at the time of bottling, so I don't have to worry about carrying around my enzyme pills anymore. And because Amazing Grass uses free radical fighting plants and herbs, each ingredient in Raw Reserve is completely raw, vegan and of the highest quality. 

All you do is swallow the capsule or mix the packet with water or juice. It takes kind of chocolately, which isn't such a bad way to start the day, is it?
I don't always eat as well as we should, so I feel much better knowing that I've got a little backup by my side with Amazing Grass Raw Reserve Green SuperFood.

Be sure to look through and shop the entire Amazing Grass collection. You're bound to find just what you've been looking for!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.