Show Off Your New Curves with Bust Up Cups


This might be too much information, but it wasn't until my mid-twenties that I started to get breasts. Until then, I had these tiny little bumps that barely stood out from my chest. And while I never stuffed my bra with tissues (I didn't even need a bra, but a girl's got to have something), I was incredibly self-conscious, especially since all of my friends were very well-developed.

Of course there is nothing to be ashamed of with small breasts. But I was young and all I wanted was to look more grown up. So when I saw Kymaro's Bust Up Cups, I knew that they would be a dream come true for someone just trying to fit into a strapless dress or low-cut top that otherwise sags all roomy around their chest.

What I think is fabulous about these silicon inserts is that they so lightweight, you don't even notice you're wearing them. They mold to your body (just place them under each breast in your bra) and they can be reused over and over again. It's amazing how it changes not only the shape and size of your breasts, but your cleavage too. And it looks so natural.

And you don't have to have raisin-sized breasts like I used to to enjoy them. Want to look a little more voluptuous on date night or dancing with your girls? These will amp up your look just enough to get noticed. 

Bust Up Cups are for anyone wanting to add just a little more oomph to their look.

Hmmm. Maybe I'll just hold onto these...

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.