Karin Herzog Does It All - Face Care, Body Care & Makeup!


Some women really can have it all.

And now that includes you and I, thanks to Karin Herzog.

Offering the best in Face Care, Body Care and Makeup, this Swiss company is known for its advanced anti-aging formulas using oxygen, water and essential vitamins.  They also make everything in supervised batches and fresh, so you receive a premium product. With no parabens or preservatives, of course. It's no wonder than Kate Middleton is a fan!

I was lucky enough to try the Karin Herzog Erase & Raise Serum, which transformed my skin in just one night. See, my skin was looking pretty haggard - I had been up late writing to deadline, getting up early for meetings and then eating weirdly while traveling. The result was a face full of dry, patchy skin. I applied the lifting, anti-wrinkle and moisturizing serum before bed and awoke the next morning to a smooth, clear face. 

Sure it could have been the fine ingredients - Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin E, Camomile and Niacinamide (Vitamin B3).  And yes, it's said that niacimamide "evens the skin tone, brightens the complexion and diminishes hyper pigmentation," and that hyaluronic acid "naturally fills fine lines, smoothes the skin and has a remarkable moisturizing effect," but shouldn't that all take time to work?

Apparently not, because I looked good. Good without makeup good. And it's worked each and every time I've used it since. Need I say more? Get yourself some.

I'm also loving the Egyptian Earth Face Powder (pictured above) that instantly adds luminosity to my skin. Oh, and by the way, you don't need to apply foundation first, like you're used to. Oh no, this works just fine on its own, thankyouverymuch.

Available in 4 shades, this is unlike any other powder as it allows your skin to breathe and never clogs your pores. The Mica used is a natural shining stone that deflects the light, controls oil and lasts all day. It is, in other words, a wonder powder that once you use, you won't be able to live without it. 

And as it turns out, that's how I feel about ALL of Karin Herzog's products.

One of the best safe tans I've ever had is thanks to K.H. Their Tone & Tan is flawless. No lines, streaks or weird orangey colour - just bronze goddess look. It might be because I started with Shower Body Scrub first and then applied Tone & Tan, but I have a feeling it's just a superior product.

Sure you could go out to your neighbourhood drugstore and get products that say that they'll give you results, but nothing delivers time and time again like Karin Herzog.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.