Look Fabulous Without Draining Your Wallet with The Bling Society Jewelry


I have always wanted to look like a million bucks, but I've never had the disposable income for it. I covet runway items, but have to shop off the rack.

So I search for expensive looking things that fit my budget. I hunt for bargains that would fool even Hollywood folks.

That's why I'm so enthralled to have found The Bling Society.

Founder and CEO, Samantha Delaney says "There was a gap in the market, a space between beautiful jewelry and play pieces that was clearly defined by price.  I couldn't find amazing costume pieces that didn't cost a fortune, nor did I want to sacrifice great quality.  That gap inspired the foundation of The Bling Society." 

Using Grade AAA stones and properties such as Sterling Silver 925 and 18ct gold, you'll be able to set the room a sparkle with your jewelry without having to part with your entire paycheck.


Look royally exquisite with Louche around your neck. This 20.0ct round-cut 'French Blue' simulated diamond with square and marquise-cut diamonds set on a silver 925 setting will upgrade any outfit. And Old Hollywood - a 30.0ct marquise and round-cut simulated diamond bracelet complete with traditional clasp - is the perfect bracelet for bringing the glamour of yesterday to today. This is definitely one of my favourites.

And that's what I love most about The Bling Society - you can shop for a range of styles and prices that are affordable for your individual budget. 

I went with a modern choice that harkens back to a simpler time - the Chic Couture Ring (pictured above). This stack of 5 pure 1.0ct round-cut pink simulated diamonds set on a rose gold band allows you to choose your amount of bling. One band says simple elegance, and 5 says "I will be noticed." It even has RG stamped inside the band, so no one will ever know it was actually affordable. Let them think you've got a bundle - nothing wrong with that, I say.

I may not have the salary of a rich person, but I sure want to look like one. Thanks to The Bling Society, now I do.

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.