The Pleat Sheet Rocks My World - And Keeps Me Covered!



Lately, I've been at war with my fella and our cat.

At least when it comes to our sheets.

Both Scott and  Cosmo have this crazy habit of somehow hogging the sheets, so that I wake up in the middle of the night f-r-e-e-z-i-n-g!

That's all in the past now, thanks to The Pleat Sheet!

We've been testing it - a sheet made with expanding pleats to create "extra wings of cover and warmth" - all week and I'm happy to report that every morning, I awoke with the sheet still wrapped around my shoulder, with plenty of sheet left to further ensconce myself in.

It's sheer bliss - and a miracle!

So whether you've got pets, kids or a partner that likes to take hold of the sheets, there is finally a solution.

I love that when you purchase The Pleat Sheet, you get not only the expandable top sheet, but 1 fitted sheet (will even fit deep matresses) and 2 pillowcases, so you don't have to hunt around for sheets to match your Pleat Sheet.

Each set comes in Full, Queen and King, and you can choose White or Ivory (we rockin' the White Queen). 

And in case you're wondering, yes, the 300 thread count, 100% cotton sateen striped fabric not only looks amazing, but is incredibly soft and comfortable (Is that part of the reason I've been going to bed early to read this week? Perhaps...).

Order yours now and have a warm cozy winter FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY!

gottheknack

No comments:

Instagram

Copyright © the knack | Stephanie Dickison 2019.