Shrek is not the first thing that comes to mind when you think of fashionable items.
But the collection from OPI (read about it on Suzi's April 29 blog post) might just change your mind.
I was so thrilled by the unique and fresh colours:
- What's with the Cattitude? is a fresh and flirty blue. It's a little deeper than sky and looks fab against tanned skin.
- Fiercely Fiona is a really vintage-y lemony-lime. I like how Mad Men I felt wearing this, but with a definitive modern feel too.
- Who the Shrek are You? is a more avocado-appliances-meets-2010 kind of green. It's edgy and fun.
- Rumple's Wiggin' is the prettiest lavender. It makes me think of chiffon bridesmaid dresses and hand-iced cupcakes. Mmm. I couldn't stop wearing it!
- Funky Donkey & Ogre-the-Top Blue are bodacious choices. Your wardrobe will look brand new against these colours.